Penguin Safari Backup Fourm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural complete seasons 1-5 boxset

Go down

Supernatural complete seasons 1-5 boxset Empty Supernatural complete seasons 1-5 boxset

Post  chr145206 Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:53 am

"The Complete BEST Series ""As far as the serires goes, the fourth series has brilliant acting, excellent story lines and amazing chemistry. You would buy white collar season 1-2 think Tennant and Tate were actually best friends. The Wasp and the Unicorn is the best Doctor Who episode for humor and the Forest of the Dead/Silence in the Library episode is emotionally intense and brilliantly creative. The acting and script are amazing for nearly every buy True Blood season 1-3 episode. (The final episode leaves you a little depressed, though.)As for the DVD set, the only downside is there are not a lot of video diaries on this set (because, according to Tennant, Rizzoli and Isles dvd box set he didn't make any more). Oh well.It does include lots of deleted scenes, the Christmas Special and the Children in Need special (between Martha leaving and "hitting" the Titanic).If you like Doctor Who,"" this is the season to own! """""
"my favorite season caused by some of the deepest emotional moments in the series history ""I will keep this short. There have been times throughout the entire history of Doctor Who, when an episode will be emotionally charged, whether through the life of the character, or the Doctor. While they may be far and few between at times, in this season they come in spades. There is the infernal pleading of Donna for the Doctor to save just one life from the destruction of Pompeii, the incredible heartbreak that her grandfather seems to wear on his face like a death mask, as if he really knows what had happened before the end of Turn Left (even though no one else does), when everything reverses course, and when the Doctor's daughter is shot and apparently killed. Then of course, one of the deepest cuts True Blood dvd box set 1-3 comes from the Library, where we meet an apparent highly emotional connection from the Doctor's future in the form of Riversong. Finally, at Journeys End, it appears all is lost, only The Sopranos complete seasons 1-6 box set to go through the vacuum of space time and come out the other end a little dustier, but still just as confounding as ever. Thus continues the enigma that is the Doctor. In addition, the thing from last season that really hit me was when the Doctor had to decide to come out of purchase all 1-6 series of CSI New York his professor protective persona and I Love Lucy seasons 1-8 on dvd he was torn apart by it. It is hard sometimes to remember Supernatural seasons 1-5 box set episodes from the older series when it was so emotional, we all know it is film and face, but there is some magic in all the mystery that just touches some of us in that special place inside that says,"" "what if we could travel thus?". """""
"Dr Who Season 4 ""This Monk series 1-8 is a great series. The characters and plot will charm you and keep you entertained. A fresh take on the old series, it still holds true to the Dr. Who of the past. This one happens to be my favorite so far because it combines all the characters I've loved from previous seasons at some point,"" full season 1-3 Breaking Bad while giving us new ones to Ghost Whisperer box set 1-5 cheapest enjoy as well. The box art and extras add to the quality. """""
"""I'm Sorry, I'm SO Sorry,......"" ""that David Tennant has stepped down after next year's periodic specials.My family and I were vacationing in England and just happenned to turn on the telly when 'Stolen Earth' was being broadcast. Of course, it is a TBC story, and as we were leaving the UK before the week was out, we thought we would miss the second half- only to discover 'Journey's End' One Tree Hill season 1-7 to buy was broadcast the next night! I finally received this box set we were able to view the conclusion after five months of waiting. All I can say about Tennant's Doctor is he is POSITIVELY BRILLIANT!!!!! I was a fan from the Tom Baker days, and after college pretty much forgot about the Doctor until this past July. The difference in special effects, stories, casting and overall packaging of the show is Haven dvd season the difference between the original Flash Gordon B/W films and Star Trek TNG- not to say the Who series suffered terribly from Supernatural complete seasons 1-5 boxset low budgets- the stories and the characters were what really caught you, wasn't it then?- but it was great to see modern CGI effects and a bigger budget for The Wire 1-5 dvd sets and music elevating the Doctor series to its present glorious Sons of Anarchy dvd box season 1-2 heights.Solid writing, great callbacks to earlier series,"" and just a wonderful exploration of the Doctor's character and his companions is outstanding- Only the Davros at heart can be disappointed! """""
"Best. Dr. Who. Ever. The Dr. Who episode "Silence in the Library"/"Forest of the Dead" is the best Dr. Who episode ever made in the history of time and relative dimensions in space. Full of creepy spooky goodness and hardcore sci-fi. Buy the 4th season just for this. http://www.amazon.com/review/RI53Q42XGS1LU,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"

chr145206

Back to top Go down