Penguin Safari Backup Fourm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mad Men seasons 1-4

Go down

Mad Men seasons 1-4 Empty Mad Men seasons 1-4

Post  chr145206 Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:53 pm

"Another great Doctor Who ""I have always been a Doctor Who fan,"" ever since I was 5 The Tudors complete seasons 1-4 box set visiting with mygrandparents in England. We wont go into details of how Bones season 1-5 long ago that was.The acting and sets are wonderful. I can't wait to see another season of Doctor Who. """""
"cheated buy I Love Lucy season 1-8 by Amazon ""Two ncis seasons 1-7 of the disks were scratched Monk dvd box set 1-8 buy cheap and unplayable. Tried THREE TIMES to exchange, but a glitch prevents Amazon from acknowleding my order, though it seems to Everybody loves Raymond box set 1-9 go through and prints out the mail stuff, and my "return window" close"
"Dr. Who - Second Series I've been a Dr. Who fan since Rescue Me all 1-5 seasons Tom Baker days. South Park seasons 1-14 These episodes are the best ever. A great buy - one that shouldn't be passed up. http://www.amazon.com/review/R1H17KSMTPCWM2,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"
"Dr. Who Seasons 1 & 2 on DVD ""Great new Who series. The DVDs Rookie Blue on dvd box set were assembled with great extras and it's all in 16x9 widescreen. If you're a Who fan,"" you must have this DVD set. """""
"a blast from the past I buy CSI New York 1-6 season think I prefer this latest Doctor to the previous Mad Men seasons 1-4 one and this series is better written and the stories more engrossing.I Criminal Minds seasons 1-5 dvd thought'School Reunion' beautifully acted It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia episodes season 1-5 box set by David Tennent and Elisabeth Sladen as Sarah Jane Smith.I remember watching her the first time round and it was both touching and very sad to see how the after affects of travelling with the Doctor effected her.. The story 'the The Sopranos complete dvd collection 1-6 girl in the firplace' was also well written and acted.It also made me cry. Doctor has to have at The Sopranos seasons 1-6 dvd box set least 1 scary story and 'the tooth and the claw' filled that criteria. Boston Legal episodes season 1-5 box set By the end of the series though I was tired of Rose.She was loud and brash and frankly too immature for the Doctor's interest to be crediable.The finale was well written but I was quite numb to Rose's pain as she ended most of the episodes in tears and I was rather glad to see her go. http://www.amazon.com/review/R19VDSHS5V2GYK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"

chr145206

Back to top Go down