Penguin Safari Backup Fourm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Law and Order Special Victims Unit dvd set all 1-11 seasons

Go down

Law and Order Special Victims Unit dvd set all 1-11 seasons Empty Law and Order Special Victims Unit dvd set all 1-11 seasons

Post  chr145206 Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:07 pm

"""The Tenent Psych boxed set 1-5 of Faiths precludes me from preaching morals."" ""Unlike Chris E. David Tennent is not one to go pounding morals down your skull(though I did like Escleston's energy and dynamics) David Tennent's "Tenth", himself is not in foulable in his mishaps. Psych season 1-5 box set Tennent's 10th Who,"" (who) I also thought did quite well in "Cassanova" is a silly eccentric with more on being a crazy imperfect himself and eccepting that than buy Rookie Blue collection being obligated to appologizing afterwards as did Chris E. . Billy Piper odviously does not speek "Pig Common" though as her faked accent sometimes faulters in situations that Pig Common cannot artiqulate as in the bazaar sci-fi words and reactions to aliens. Usually she comes off fine in normal situations that call for the Pig Common charm. Might I suggest trying to emulate Peter Woodthorpe who is the "Scum of Theives" in his speech. Also he was Gollumn in the Baski Lord of the Rings. The boyfreind is a backwheel and depicts K-9 as such insulting both characters as being as such when they could be more pivotal and taken more seriously by the audience if things were just left to roll on. Doc #9 hated everyone in Rose's life except Rose herself and this alienated the audience(at least me) from him. Tennent does this but to a lesser degree.(and Psych seasons 1-5 it is a good thing to a degree) The irreprotiable 9 and 10 are both much like Tom Baker and Chris E. being more on William The Big Bang Theory on dvd 1-3 Hartnel with the exception that Tom Baker didn't leave people to die becasue of questionable "character" as did Escleston(Even Will Hartnel's 1st was merciful to us morons.). Tennent has moved away from the mondane and moralistic modernizatons of Earth and it's Reala T show feel and 24 box seasons 1-8 dvd is more like the Married with Children complete series 1-11 collection season boxset Doctor(s) of old. Though the feel is still the Law and Order Special Victims Unit season 1-11 way Escleston's stories and atmopsheres were which I don't really like. It is still entertaining and fun with Tenent and though I Liked Escleston's early ones(usually writen by Russel Davies himself) his later ones were more like Stargate and the cheapness of Sci-fi buy Mad Men 1-4 season channel stuff and it's P.C. feel. Briton has a weird way of conveighing ideas to the audiances and I prefer the toned down morality checks of Tenent and even Tom Baker and Jon Pertwee who were more into the entertainment areas than the informative areas. K-9 was not leverage dvd set all 1-3 seasons a second bannana to the How I Met Your Mother seasons 1-5 companions! Sarah Jane is not an "Ender" or a dead wash-out as "she makes me smile in the End" as the song(from her heyday) goes. """""
"cheated by Amazon ""Two of the disks were scratched and unplayable. Tried THREE TIMES to exchange, but a glitch prevents Amazon from acknowleding my order, though it seems to go through and prints out the mail stuff, and my "return window" closes today. Two and a Half Men season 1-7 dvd Guess I'll have to shell out another $70 and try again! Thanks,"" Amazon! """""
"Doctor Who: The Complete Second Season ""Haven't received it yet, so how can I review it? But it's a great bargain,"" and I'm so looking forward to it! """""
"Dreadful... ""David Tennant's mugging doesn't help the tired, repetitive scripting. Apart from the magnificent The Girl in Rookie Blue box set dvd the Fireplace,"" a bland rehash of the first season. They would've been better off cancelling the series after Law and Order Special Victims Unit dvd set all 1-11 seasons Christopher Eccleston's perfect season. """""
"Yet another show/movie ruined by blaring soundtrack ""The title of my review pretty much says it all. I could not MASH dvd box 1-11 hear what was being said much of the time buy Scrubs 1-9 due to the relentless, blaring background music. This is an ongoing problem in many movies today (although it is far more common in Hollywood than most things from the UK). I think the days when music was used to accent what is going on or provide dramatic cues is rapidly becoming a thing of the past.It's a shame, as I thought this latest Doctor Who incarnation was pretty good otherwise. However,"" the music pretty much took me right out of the whole thing. """""

chr145206

Back to top Go down