Penguin Safari Backup Fourm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Law and Order Special Victims Unit 1-11

Go down

Law and Order Special Victims Unit 1-11 Empty Law and Order Special Victims Unit 1-11

Post  chr145206 Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:49 am

"Brillant! What a brilliant series!!! Catherine Tate is wonderful and David Tennant continues his reign purchase all 1-7 series of The Golden Girls as my favorite Doctor. They (and Russell T. Davies) will be sorely missed. http://www.amazon.com/review/R1WZK0VI5D636W,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"
"David's Swan Song ""Dr. Who is a family program about a time traveling humanitarian who would buy The Simpsons season 1-21 do anything to save the lives of innocent people. He's a superhero -- who's primary power is his intellect. He may sound like the product of one too many after-school specials, but the show is a lot of fun. In the first series since 2005, the audience was introduced to the Married with Children complete series 1-11 dvd Doctor. Series 2 found the Law and Order Special Victims Unit 1-11 show trying to regain its momentum after Christopher Eccleston left the lead Frasier dvd seasons 1-11 full screen role. And in series 3, David Tennant erased any memory whatsoever of Christopher Eccleston. Three was the series in which David became the Doctor for me. But I digress. What about series 4? It turns out to be David's swan song. Late last year, Tennant announced that he wouldn't The Wire season 1-5 be returning to the role. He's committed to several specials this year and that's it. But take heart, we have the series 4 DVD to remember him by. Fans will buy it regardless. So I'll go easy on the hype. Series 4 is the most consistently good of all the series. Though Partners in Crime complete season OZ 1-6 was a yawner for me, all Medium season 1-7 the other episodes were topnotch. Particularly good were the Fires of Pompeii and Planet of the Ood. The latter should be commended for denoucing the horror of slavery in a non-preachy way. Thats not easy to do when you're writing a family show.My favorites of the year, though,"" were Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead and Midnight. The former was written by Steve Moffat. Need I say more? The latter by former showrunner Russell T. Davies. Its beyond white collar dvd box 1-2 good. Davies can be campy. But this time he used the show as a commentary on the dark side of human nature. It was even better than the series finale which wrapped up his tenure on the show.If you enjoy family entertainment or wants something fun for the kids to watch -- buy this dvd. """""
"Doctor Who Series Four ""For many many years,to me..Tom Baker was "The Doctor". 24 dvd set 1-8 With the rebirth of this series, I came to realize, David Tennant took the charachter to a whole different level. Now, to Frasier 1-11 dvd me..he is the definitive Doctor.As with all of this reborn series. The acting & writing are totally incredible. If your a fan of the past series,"" before it's Charmed gift set seasons 1-8 cheap financial hiatis. Discover this again on DVD or television and Everybody loves Raymond dvd box set 1-9 you too will be equally impressed by this fantastic British series. """""
"Hands Down Best Season of Doctor Who! ""Most wished Catherine Tate Stayed on after Runaway Bride; but alas she returns for the best written, consistently fresh stories of the series. Doctor Who over all 4 seasons have been the best in contemporary Science Fiction; Silence in the Library 2 parter and Midnight stand out as stellar in this series, as well as episodes Stolen Earth and Journey's end. Davros was extremely welcome and well done; Torchwood and Sarah Jane return also with Martha, Rose, Mickey and Jackie for The Big Bang Theory 1-3 dvd box set an extra thrilling, fun and exciting 2/3 part final. Enjoy,"" thanks~ """""
"Loved It!! ""This is the fourth "new" Doctor Who series. The "side kick" for the Doctor in this series is Donna Noble - she was the runaway bride in an earlier episode. Martha The Big Bang Theory series 1-3 complete dvd and Rose show up as well here and there too.I really liked this series and will miss the characters. There is a new Doctor and "side kick" in the next series. Maybe the The Tudors dvd box set 1-4 new ones will be good as well. Of course, there are some specials/movies before we get to the new/fifth series. I am looking forward to watching those.Anyway, there were several excellent episodes in this series: Voyage of the Damned (a new Titanic), Fires of Pompeii (pay attention to the House God's altar), Planet of the Ood (makes you think), the Silence in the Library and Forest of the Dead (kind of scary and really well done), Midnight (well done drama), Turn Left (what if?)and the season finale, Journey's End (the last part anyway). Midnight was a very serious/strong episode and maybe my favorite in this series, but the Library and Forest episodes were very good too. The last part (at least) of the season finale was well done and tied up a lot of loose ends.I am glad that there are some specials before the new Doctor appears - David Tennant is a great Doctor,"" and I hate to see him go.Highly recommended!! """""

chr145206

Back to top Go down