Penguin Safari Backup Fourm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural dvd 1-5

Go down

Supernatural dvd 1-5 Empty Supernatural dvd 1-5

Post  chr145206 Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:51 pm

"Werewolves, An Alternate Universe, Time Distortions, Sarah Jane, K9, Cybermen & Daleks ""One of the best things that the BBC has ever done was to bring back the long-lived sci-fi show called La Femme Nikita seasons 1-5 box set "Doctor Who" in 2005. After a very successful first season in 2005, the tenth Doctor (David Tennant, who many will recognize as the actor who played the character Barty Crouch, Jr. in the 2005 film "Harry Potter and the buy The Golden Girls all season 1-7 Goblet of Fire") with his human companions Rose Tyler (Billie Piper) and Mickey Smith (Noel Rizzoli and Isles boxset Clarke) once again travel through time and space in the Doctor's mysterious time/spaceship called the TARDIS. The fifteen episodes included in this DVD set are as follows:1. "The Christmas Invasion". With the tenth doctor lying in Rose's home in a coma, can anyone stop the invasion of the aliens known as the Sycorax? (Rose's mother Jackie played by Camille Coduri.)2. "New Earth". The Doctor, Rose & Mickey discover a bizarre hospital where the nurses are cat people. They run into someone familiar: Cassandra.3. "Tooth and Claw". Traveling to 19th-century Scotland, the Doctor, Rose & Mickey meet Queen Victoria (Pauline Collins), who is being hunted by strange men and a werewolf.4. "School Reunion". The Doctor, Rose & Mickey battle aliens that are using human children as computers to crack a mysterious code, and they run into two of the Criminal Minds season 1-5 Doctor's previous companions: K9 and Sarah Jane Smith (Elisabeth Sladen, reprising her original role).5. "The Girl in the Fireplace". After traveling to the 51st century, the Doctor, Rose & Mickey find robots that are after an 18th century woman, Madame De Pompadour (Sophia Myles), for a diabolical plan! (A very emotional episode.)6. "Rise of the Cybermen". The Doctor, Rose & Mickey accidentally buy Dexter season 1-5 travel to an alternate universe and find an Earth where dirigibles are the norm and Rose's father Pete (Shaun Dingwall) is alive, not dead. However, a powerful but dying businessman, John Lumic (Roger Lloyd-Pack, who played Barty Crouch, Sr. in the 2005 "Harry Potter and the Goblet buy Smallville season 1-9 of Fire"), wants to transform humans into Cybermen! 7. "The Age of Steel". In the continuation of "Rise of the Cybermen", the Doctor, Rose & Mickey narrowly escape an assault by the Cybermen and work with people from the alternate universe to stop them. One of the doctor's companions decide to stay behind.8. "The Idiot's Lantern". The Doctor & Rose return to the correct Earth to see Queen Elizabeth II's coronation, but people are mysteriously disappearing after obtaining an unusual TV set.9. "The Impossible Planet". The Doctor & Rose travel to a dark alien world with a mysterious pit and located near a black hole.10. "The Satan Pit". In the continuation of "The Impossible Planet", the beast in Satan's pit challenges the Doctor's core beliefs.11. "Love & Monsters". A group of people on Earth have been compiling information about the mysterious Doctor Who.12. "Fear Her". The Doctor & Rose travel to London for the 2012 Olympic games and discover that children have been mysteriously disappearing.13. "Army of Ghosts". As the world celebrates the ghosts of loved ones suddenly appearing, the Doctor & Rose find a new connection the alternate universe and once again find Mickey & Rose's father Pete; but one of the Doctor's deadliest enemies is going appear.14. "Doomsday". In the continuation of "Army of Ghosts", the Doctor, Mickey & Rose must find a way to stop a war between the Cybermen and the Daleks; but will the Doctor lose the one that he loves?15. "The Runaway Dexter series the complete seasons 1-5 Bride". A young bride is mysteriously transported to the TARDIS. With impressive special effects, well-written & engaging stories and great acting,"" I rate "Doctor Who: The Complete Second Series" DVD set with a resounding 5 out of 5 stars and highly recommend Sons of Anarchy all 1-2 seasons it to anyone that loves sci-fi. """""
"Better Than First ""I was really disappointed that the "first" doctor had to go, after having gotten used to him. BUT, this second season, as a whole, is better than the first. The only thing I found to be "off" was the doctor's flirtyness (which seemed like more than just flirting, really) with other women (in both seasons) while seeming committed to his partner. It's just an leverage episodes season 1-3 box set odd thing to throw in when both seasons OZ dvd box set 1-6 buy cheap are actually quite romantic. Perhaps the writers think that they can keep more viewers that La Femme Nikita season 1-5 price way? Anyway, besides that little bur in my sock,"" I consider the second season of Doctor Who the best made thus far. """""
"Doctor Who - Sci-Fi at it's best! ""Again, after just one season, a new doctor. I loved Christopher Eccleston so I was a bit sceptic but David Tennant is an awesome doctor. Just as the first season, great stories, great acting and also the special effect are very good.When buy True Blood season 1-3 Doctor Who came back in 2005, I liked it, since then I love it,"" it isvery addictive. Also english subs is handy. """""
"Refreshing new spin on an old, beloved classic... The good Doctor returns with a vengance! ""Both the 2005 and 2006 Doctor Who series proves beyond a doubt that the good Doctor will never die... he just gets a new face now and again, albeit Mr. Eccleson's tenure was way too short. However, I like this new face, Supernatural dvd 1-5 David Tennant as well. He brings a bright, playfull, Married with Children the complete seasons 1-11 youthful exuberence to the role that has not been seen since Peter Davidson played the part. He also has the humor and wit that others have brought to the role since the Hartnell days. A good choice for the Doctor, indeed. I haven't seen much of the 2006 season, so I am really giddy to see "School Reunion" wich features the return of my all time favorite companion, Sarah Jane Smith! I met both Ms. Sladen and Jon Pertwee back in the early 80's at a Doc Who Convention, and a great pair they were, too. Both wee absolutely humbled at how massive a following they both had here in the states, especially Ms. Cold Case the complete seasons 1-7 Sladen, and I am so glad to see her back in the Doctor Who universe again. That nonwithstanding, I am already looking foreward to Series 3, wich will feature the return of the Sontorans, along with a few more suprises. Dang,"" I can only hope that we can get Torchwood and The Sarah Jane Adventures as well... """""
"Great Second Series ""Very Interesting, loved every minute,"" up until the end. Guess all good things must come to an end. What a shame. Other wise loved the dialogue. loved the characters and how the actors presented the characters. Worth the $69.99 + Ghost Whisperer complete box set 1-5 Shipping. """""

chr145206

Back to top Go down