Penguin Safari Backup Fourm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

purchase Sons of Anarchy season 1-2

Go down

purchase Sons of Anarchy season 1-2 Empty purchase Sons of Anarchy season 1-2

Post  chr145206 Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:52 am

"Doctor Who ""What can I say? Doctor Who is the greatest series of all time!! My wife started watching it when Tom Baker was the Doctor and she kept telling me about this show I just had to watch so we rented the new season with Christopher Eccleston and the rest is history! Another Who fan is born or regenerated, whatever. I would recommend this series for anyone. Whether they watched the old ones or never even watched it at all. They do an awesome job on the story lines,"" the special effects and even of picking the right characters. It seems like your favorite character leaves and they bring in a new one and you are like "Okay this person is just as likeable as the last" so you don't really mind the switching off.....Course I really like David Tennant and lets hope he is the Doctor for some time to come. Anyway 2 thumbs up all the way around. I highly recommend this series. """""
"Awesome, with only one disappointment ""This is by far the best, coolest, most eventful season of Doctor Who. David Tennant pretty much rules as the 10th Doctor and Catherine Tate is perfect as Donna.For Canadians: If you watched season 4 on CBC this fall, you NEED to buy this DVD because they cut out some very important scenes, especially in the finale (lots of explanations that are pretty much necessary)The only disappointment I found was that outtakes were not included,"" and that's enough to lose a full star otherwise I would have rated it 5/5. """""
"""GET THEM OUT OF THERE NOW!"" ""Given that it follows what were probably the best three seasons of "Doctor Who" ever made, it pains me to have to report that Series Four is a disappointment. This is probably largely due to the companion, Catherine Tate's Donna Noble. I am not Sons of Anarchy season 1-2 dvd criticizing the character or the actress: Tate's portrayal of Donna is utterly magnificent, on a level with the two or three best of her predecessors. But it seems that some of the season's writers were so fixated on the challenge of writing for a companion as atypical as Donna that they neglected the Gilmore Girls seasons 1-7 overall quality of their scripts.The Christmas special, "Voyage of the Damned", is a very good story. As an American viewer I was not oppressed by an overwhelming sense of Kylie Minogue's fame, so I was able to appreciate her performance as being quite good, if a little soap-opera-ish in places (after all, Kylie got her start as a soap actress...). "Partners in Crime" is even better, an absolutely adorable reintroduction for Donna, by the end of which not one unbiased viewer can have failed to fall in love with her, and with a surprise twist Nip Tuck dvd season 1-6 in the tail that made my usually stoic best Two and a Half Men season 1-7 friend squeal out loud."The Fires of Pompeii", on the other hand, is profoundly mediocre. The emotional dilemma the Doctor and white collar season 1-2 dvd Donna face feels forced and contrived. The episode also boasts an almost unbelievably bad scene in which two characters with prophetic abilities spout foreshadowing for later episodes in the season, while the camera tilts farther and farther from the vertical in a desperate attempt to make the scene interesting. "Planet of the Ood" is even worse, harking back to the meaningless nihilism and inappropriate levels of violence of mid-80s "Who"."The Sontaran Stratagem/The Poison Sky" is my favorite story of the season, and indeed one of my favorites since "Doctor The Tudors season 1-4 Who"'s return. It doesn't aspire to do anything other than be a big, old-fashioned, action-packed "Doctor Who" story, and it does that superbly. And Tennant's reaction to the death of one of the guest characters is my favorite moment of acting by any of the ten Doctors, ever. "The Doctor's Daughter", on the other hand, is the "Who" equivalent of "Spock's Brain" -- a contrived, laughable mess that does a disservice to everyone involved, the single worst "Doctor Who" story of all time. "The Unicorn and the Wasp" is a reasonably good episode, but I think Mad Men 1-4 complete dvd box set the humor could actually have been played a little more broadly. Covert Affairs boxed set The admirable caution with which cast and director approached the project was taken a bit too far."Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead" frequently threatens to become the best "Doctor Who" story ever made. That it doesn't quite get there, and in fact turns out to be the least excellent of Steven Moffat's contributions to the series, is due largely to the disappointing ending, in which the story goes sentimental and pear-shaped. The illogical final scene is particuarly annoying, especially since the DVD commentary reveals that it was intended to be emotionally rather than intellectually satisfying."Midnight" is the most adult story "Doctor Who" has ever told on television -- so much so that I'm tempted to say it might be too disturbing for young children, except that they would probably be less upset by it than adults are. The same is true, only 1-5 box set of How I Met Your Mother more so, of the middle section of "Turn Left" depicting Donna's alternate life in Leeds. There is no explicit on-screen violence or horror, and yet the concepts involved are so horrible that they may well give adults nightmares, while children will wonder what all the fuss is about."The Stolen Earth" is a dismaying opener for the two-part season finale. Its brontosaurian pacing -- heavy and slow -- is quite off-putting, as is the story structure which excludes the Doctor and Donna from the main plot until just before the cliffhanger, again reminscent (and not in a good way) of mid-80s "Who". I also find artistically reprehensible the assumption that viewers know and care about the characters from the two spin-offs, which should have been South Park season 1-14 considered some sort of violation of the BBC Charter. "Journey's End", on the other hand, is a great improvement: a genuinely involving and heart-rending finale in which storylines from four years' worth of episodes are tied up white collar 1-2 complete dvd box set and Catherine Tate gives what may well be the finest performance as a companion since Jacqueline Hill's as Barbara in "The Aztecs"."The Complete Fourth Series" contains many wonderful, unforgettable moments, and even a few episodes that work well as a whole. No "Doctor Who" fan will want to miss this The Simpsons season 1-21 dvd set collection. But the overall impression I'm left with is that Russell T. Davies is starting to burn out buy Boston Legal season 1-5 somewhat on "Who","" and that it's a good thing that a change of command is imminent. """""
"Doctor Who Season 4 ""I'm a HUGE Doctor Who fan, so I was super excited when I got my 4th season in the mail! (it was a couple days late so that kinda bugged me but other than that once it got there all was forgotten) This season is my second favorite season so far so I'm sure any Who fan would be happy to see it. The only thing that's not so great about it is that there aren't as many special features on it as there have been on past seasons of Doctor Who box sets. Other than that it's great, I love it,"" and totally recommend it to anyone! """""
"An Excellant Fourth Season ""Well, I have been watching Doctor Who since the Jon Pertwee years, and love the show. At first David Tennant kind of got on my nerves, but I really like him as the Doctor now (ironic as he is leaving)! I think the main element that made me buy Sons of Anarchy season 1-2 warm to him so much was Donna! My husband thinks she is annoying, but I find it refreshing to have a companion who is not all starry eyed and gaga around him. She is an everyday lady whose life has been touched by this man from the stars. They are both better for their friendship with each other.Usually it is the Doctor who takes his love struck companion along and wows her. This season, however, Donna's humanity purchase Sons of Anarchy season 1-2 and common sense help the Doctor navigate through a series of outstanding episodes.Every season there are one or two that are just okay, but this season can boast a full deck of fantastic episodes. They are all well written, well acted (a fine cast of well known Brits fill out all the extra roles), and some are even reminiscent of South Park 1-14 old Hitchcock films in their spookiness!Buy this season,"" and enjoy it over and over again! """""

chr145206

Back to top Go down