Penguin Safari Backup Fourm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1 More Day Until PS and New Years!

+6
Shadow
Hiphap9
bacon
Lookatmeh
maxy
Allie
10 posters

Go down

1 More Day Until PS and New Years! Empty 1 More Day Until PS and New Years!

Post  Allie Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:11 am

That's right! PS releases tomorrow! On new years day! Who's excited? What are you guys doing for new years? I will be home playing penguin safari xD Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Allie
Allie

Back to top Go down

1 More Day Until PS and New Years! Empty Re: 1 More Day Until PS and New Years!

Post  maxy Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:17 am

Allie wrote:That's right! PS releases tomorrow! On new years day! Who's excited? What are you guys doing for new years? I will be home playing penguin safari xD Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
lol im not trying to be mean but arnt you ganna go out with your family? o.O ima play ps in the morning and in the afternoon ima head out with my family to shoot some fire works X) well anys ways good luck Smile What a Face
maxy
maxy
Members
Members

https://www.youtube.com/iSmashUp

Back to top Go down

Post  Allie Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:27 am

maxy wrote:
Allie wrote:That's right! PS releases tomorrow! On new years day! Who's excited? What are you guys doing for new years? I will be home playing penguin safari xD Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
lol im not trying to be mean but arnt you ganna go out with your family? o.O ima play ps in the morning and in the afternoon ima head out with my family to shoot some fire works X) well anys ways good luck Smile What a Face

Actually, I will be doing something with my family but idk what. I said ill be playing PS all day just to be funny. Wink
Allie
Allie

Back to top Go down

Post  Lookatmeh Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:31 am

Well on new years eve my family always orders chinease food, even though the only chinease food my sister will eat is prawn crackers and chicken balls!
Lookatmeh
Lookatmeh
Mediator
Mediator

Back to top Go down

Post  Allie Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:41 am

Lookatmeh wrote:

Well on new years eve my family always orders chinease food, even though the only chinease food my sister will eat is prawn crackers and chicken balls!

Mmm. That sounds good! Oh and not to be annoying but you spelled chinese wrong. Very Happy
Allie
Allie

Back to top Go down

Post  bacon Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:15 am

today were going to a party at lke 5 and then when we its 11:55 we gather up watch the channel which it shows the time and sayas happy new year and when it stikes 12 we all say happy new year and blow stremers and plus in the beginning its pretty fun too lol

bacon
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

1 More Day Until PS and New Years! Empty Yo

Post  Hiphap9 Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:34 am

Cant wait!Im new on forum and this is meh first quote Very Happy Anyway I can wait till penguin safari and i dont go out with my family im in ireland and irish ppl dont do that!anyway see ya lata!

Peace Out Sucka's lol! ~Hip~ lol!
Hiphap9
Hiphap9

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:13 am

Haha, can't wait!! I'm going to play Pengun Safari all morning and in the night, I'll take dinner with my family telling them how awesome PS is lol!
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Allie Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:15 am

Shadow wrote:Haha, can't wait!! I'm going to play Pengun Safari all morning and in the night, I'll take dinner with my family telling them how awesome PS is lol!

Lol shadow. My parents can care less about PS. The only ones that care are me and my brother. My parents think that Club Penguin alone is the stupidest game ever made. Laughing
Allie
Allie

Back to top Go down

1 More Day Until PS and New Years! Empty I Cant Wait!!!

Post  Zarios Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:16 am

YYYAAAAYYYY!!!
Zarios
Zarios

Back to top Go down

Post  Savvy Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:04 pm

Allie, I actually posted this. Pay attention to other people's post's.
Savvy
Savvy
Members
Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Lake Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:32 pm

Will PS be just like iCP, can we get any item?
Lake
Lake

Back to top Go down

Post  fanky Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:10 am

You're welcome.BTW Bike Trial Seller Seller[/URL] how far back do you suggest answering Bike Shop some of these posted problems? Bike Store See a lot of Bike Trials unanswered ones going way back.

fanky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum